Generation of X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation of XXpertise Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Trialing] lunex for trial

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lunex

[Trialing] lunex for trial Empty
PostSubject: [Trialing] lunex for trial   [Trialing] lunex for trial EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:51 am

In Subject field enter: Iunex

•Have you previously been in another clan? Was in sTD but left due to no rep

•Active on MW2? very, and also getting B.O

•Competitive or Social player? Competitive

•Do you have a working mic? yes

•Reasons why you want to join gXX-? Looks like it will be a decent clan

•Country? AUS, QLD

•Age? 15

•Referred by? Exzonerate in wYb (writing this app for him)

Add my psn. Iunex (capitial i)
Back to top Go down
Protekz
Admin
Protekz

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] lunex for trial   [Trialing] lunex for trial EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:00 am

I've got work today so I'll be on late tonight, Ill add you then also we might be vsing x|Tu tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://generationofx.rpg-board.net
mesmarize

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] lunex for trial   [Trialing] lunex for trial EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:25 pm

liked this guy when he was on trial, idk y he has to be a dickhead tho and go on 6a and post applications saying trialed sTD but left because of prepubes and no rep?
we have got rid of 90% of our younger members and look on 6a on g4h and find a friendly getting some really nice replies there saying great clan and good members. Even your mate from wYb, callum said we arnt that bad, but anyway bol
Back to top Go down
lunex

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] lunex for trial   [Trialing] lunex for trial EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 pm

well at the time there were a lot of younger members in sTD that were a pain at points..dont no how its going at the moment but yea
Back to top Go down
mesmarize

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] lunex for trial   [Trialing] lunex for trial EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:59 pm

lol ok, fine
do you mind not being a dickhead towards our clan anymore? since you dont know whats been happening recently, its not really doing anything bad to sTDs rep but only towards yours. I was looking at your 6a g4h, alot of offers like wYb and then the leader posting "no" as are you kidding me (to his clan member) i found it funny work on your rep and dont worry bout sTDs lol
Back to top Go down
Protekz
Admin
Protekz

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] lunex for trial   [Trialing] lunex for trial EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Ok I'll step in and resolve this issue, Lunex in our rules and regualtions we clearly state that you must respect other clans and not make comments about other clans. Now that your on trial you have to start abiding by these rules or your trial will be suspended. I understand that you may not like sTD but don't say shit about them simply just own them in clan wars :p sorry about the troubles mez I promise it won't happen again. Just PM me if he says anything else. BOL with your trial Lunex
Back to top Go down
https://generationofx.rpg-board.net
lunex

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] lunex for trial   [Trialing] lunex for trial EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:53 pm

its funny cause me and joe are mates and he was just doing it as a joke..i already no wYb is full..and im not saying i didn't like sTD..i just had to state what previous clans i had been in in the g4h app. nuffsaid
gXX members can you add me please? Iunex
Back to top Go down
mesmarize

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] lunex for trial   [Trialing] lunex for trial EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:07 pm

lol ty protekz
and bol lunex, also you can just say trialed at sTD and left
dont have to say prepubes or no rep ect
and you never actually got in so you dont need to post us or just say trial but left
Back to top Go down
lunex

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] lunex for trial   [Trialing] lunex for trial EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 pm

yes sir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] lunex for trial   [Trialing] lunex for trial Empty

Back to top Go down

[Trialing] lunex for trial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation of X :: gXX- *RECRUITING OPEN* :: gXX- Application-
Jump to: